Thursday, March 2, 2017
In this our first e-version of Forum, access to services is a key theme. Our vision for Family Planning is Whakamanahia – equity, access, choice. In this issue:
- PHARMAC funds Jadelle on Practitioner’s Supply Order
- Learn about our sexually transmitted infection (STI) self-testing pilot
- The contraceptive pill becomes available over the counter
- We outline changes to the HPV vaccination
- Our client contact centre reaches new milestones.
Download Forum March 2017 (PDF)
To receive this news as it happens, join us as a member.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.