Monday, November 6, 2017
Our Annual Report for the 2016/2017 financial year is now available online.
You can read about our project to deliver our strategic framework objectives and our vision Whakamanahia - Equity, Access, Choice.
This Annual Report gives an overview of our progress and the direction we are heading as we strive to achieve equity, access, and choice for all New Zealanders.
The annual report also highlights:
- Success for registered nurse prescribing
- Photos from the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Conference Aotearoa New Zealand 2016, which we co-hosted
- Our work on health literacy
- PHARMAC’s decision to fund Jadelle on Practitioner’s Supply Order
- Our sexually transmitted infection self-testing pilot
- Our new domestic violence policy
You can download a PDF copy here.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.