Monday, May 25, 2015
Sexual and reproductive health and rights should be a strong part of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which will drive global development for the next 15 years.
And, to make this a reality, we’re looking for Pacific NGOs to partner with us for training, planning and advocacy opportunities.
How will the programme work?
Selected NGOs will partner with us to influence the nationalisation process of the SDGs. The goal of the project is to advocate for sexual and reproductive health and rights to be a strong part of national SDG implementation plans.
What will the programme offer?
- One day in-country training delivered by us, which will provide an introduction to the post-2015 development framework and the SDGs
- One day in-country planning session facilitated by us, which will result in an advocacy plan to help your NGO engage in the SDG nationalisation process
- An advocacy toolkit including a country-specific video, a government briefing document and a media release to assist in the implementation of your advocacy plan
- Small grants to fund the implementation of your advocacy plan activities
- An opportunity to be included in our “Voices from the Pacific” advocacy video
- An opportunity to strengthen networks nationally, with us and further afield.
How do we apply?
Applications close on Monday 8 June.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.