Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Our Annual Report for the 2009-10 financial year is available online.
This year we successfully lobbied for the Jadelle long-acting contraceptive implant to be subsided for women under 22.
The report highlights:
- Why our clients are coming to our clinics
- Significant health promotion projects
- The introduction of payroll giving as a fundraising tool
- Our venture into social media to promote positive sexual health
- Two new appointments to the Senior Management Team
- Family Planning International’s new research and publishing capabilities
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.