Family Planning and the New Zealand Women's Law Journal Te Aho Kawe Kaupapa Ture a ngā Wāhine held a panel event on 21 March focussed on Moving Beyond the Crimes Act - treating abortion as a health issue.
- Dame Margaret Sparrow, reproductive rights icon
- Wendy Aldred, barrister and health law expert
- Niamh McMahon. Irish Consul General
- John Edwards, Privacy Commissioner
- Jackie Edmond, Chief Executive Family Planning
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.