- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Family Planning is looking for a Registered Nurse to work across our Manukau and Papakura clinics. This is a part time role offering 32 hours to be worked over four days each week. Please note that this role includes one Saturday shift per month.
We would love to consider you for the role if you are:
- New Zealand registered with a current practicing certificate
- Experienced with connecting and working with diverse parts of our communities
- Recent experience in a clinical setting
- Ideally experienced in sexual and reproductive Health (not essential as full training will be given).
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- A fast learner - with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
Family Planning provides our nurses with an excellent professional development and training programme including NZQA accredited training courses run by expert professionals.
Family Planning is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi.
Applications close Sunday 28 July 2019
TO APPLY: Send your completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.