- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Family Planning is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Hamilton clinic. The role is offering 12 hours each week to be worked on Wednesday: 2pm - 8:30pm and Friday: 10:00am - 4:30pm.
We would love to consider you for the role if you are:
- New Zealand registered with a current practicing certificate
- Experience connecting and working with diverse parts of our communities
- Ideally experienced in Sexual & Reproductive Health (not essential as full training will be given).
Family Planning provides our Nurses with an excellent professional development and training programme including NZQA accredited training courses run by expert professionals.
- Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications close Sunday 17 February 2019
TO APPLY: Send your completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.