- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- 20 hours each week – based Wellington City
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking someone who is passionate about the work Family Planning delivers – this role provides a unique opportunity to be part of this. You’ll be part of a small team that is the hub for our internal and external communications.
In this role you will be responsible for our website – getting the best from our Content Management System, making sure the website is user friendly, and developing and writing the web content. We’ll be looking to utilise your talent across some of our other platforms too.
If you got a strong sense of how websites can deliver information and access to services then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of two years experience in a communications role.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- An understanding of content management systems and online content management.
- A creative and innovative approach to work.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications close Monday 6 July 2020
TO APPLY: Send your completed application form, cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.