KO Ā MĀTOU MAHI
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to equitable quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
MŌ TĒNEI TŪRANGA MAHI
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic about the work of Family Planning and the delivery of services that promote diversity and inclusion.
Family Planning is looking for a part-time Registered Nurse for our Timaru clinic. This role requires you to work face to face with clients as well as help with our virtual services including DECIDE clinical consultations. This role is worked across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
We would love to consider you for the role if you have the following:
- New Zealand registered with a current practicing certificate
- Experienced with connecting and working with diverse parts of our communities
- Ideally experienced in Sexual & Reproductive Health (not essential as full training will be given).
Family Planning provides our Nurses with an excellent professional development and training programme including NZQA accredited training courses run by expert professionals. Pathways to advance and attain nurse practitioner qualifications may also be available.
HE AHA AI KO TĀTOU?
Every single one of our team can leave work at the end of the day knowing their mahi makes a difference for our diverse communities. Our people are deeply valued not only by us but by our clients. You will be well-supported in our caring organisation and work with a fantastic team of committed people. As our people are at the heart of our organisation, we are committed to cultivating an inclusive and diverse work environment where our people can thrive.
Some of the ways we do this include;
- Offering flexible working policies to assist your work life balance.
- Maintaining a progressive, open minded and inclusive culture.
- Investing in your ongoing learning and development and understanding the importance of continuous growth.
- Offering EAP services to all staff.
- Staff benefits to support your wellbeing, including flu jabs, birthday leave and discounted health insurance.
ĒTAHI ATU KŌRERO
Family Planning is committed to equal employment opportunities and to meet its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi.
HEI TONO MAI
Send your completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting and interviews may occur while advertising is open so we encourage you to make an early application.
Please note that applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand, and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.