- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
about our work
Family Planning is New Zealand's leading sexual and reproductive health service provider. We believe everyone should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
about the role
We are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our Wellington team. This role is offering 24 hours of work each week to be worked across our Wellington, Lower Hutt and Porirua clinics. Please note that this role includes some Saturday shifts.
In this role, you will ensure our clients are warmly welcomed into the clinic with a friendly, non-judgemental and professional manner. You will be expected to uphold client confidentiality and provide a high level of customer service at all times. You will be fundamental to the seamless operation of client service and be the interface between our clients and clinicians.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- The ability to communicate empathetically with a diverse group of people.
- An excellent interpersonal and telephone manner.
- A helpful and non-judgemental attitude.
- Be reliable and flexible.
- Previous reception experience would be an advantage.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications close on Sunday 26 May 2019
TO APPLY: Please email your completed application form, CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.