- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
- Fixed term until September 2019
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Family Planning has a vacancy for a Medical Receptionist at our Gisborne clinic. This is a fixed term role covering parental leave until September 2019 and is offering 16 hours of work each week.
In this role, you will ensure our clients are warmly welcomed into the clinic with a friendly, non-judgemental and professional manner. You will be expected to uphold client confidentiality and provide a high level of customer service at all times. You will be fundamental to the seamless operation of client service and be the interface between our clients and clinicians.
We would love to consider you for the role if you have:
- The ability to communicate empathetically with a diverse group of people.
- An excellent interpersonal and telephone manner.
- A helpful and non-judgemental attitude.
- Be reliable and flexible.
- Previous reception experience would be an advantage.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications close Sunday 31 March 2019
To apply: Send your completed application from, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.