- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision - Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health service provider. We believe everyone should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a position available for a Medical Practitioner to provide services in the area of sexual and reproductive health. This role is offering 8-16 hours of work each week and is based in our Whanganui clinic.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Registered Medical Practitioner with the NZ Medical Council.
- Experience in sexual and reproductive health.
- Able to communicate effectively, particularly with young people.
This role would suit a doctor looking to extend their knowledge of sexual and reproductive and women's health. Full training will be provided through Family Planning's continuing medical education programme.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt
TO APPLY: Send your completed application from, CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.