- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
about our work
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health service provider. We believe everyone should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
about the role
Family Planning has a fantastic opportunity for someone with leadership experience to join our Client Contact Centre based in Tristram Street, Hamilton.
In this role you would be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of our fast paced client contact centre to ensure a consistent approach and a high level of quality of service is maintained at all times.
You would supervise and lead a team of contact centre staff by example, providing coaching, training and development as well as assisting the Manager – Client Contact Services with reporting, escalations and implementing processes to ensure the achievement of Family Planning’s strategic objectives.
This role is offering 40 hours each week to be worked between 8.00am - 8.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays 8.00am - 5.00pm on an agreed basis. This role offers ample opportunity for upskilling and development.
We are looking for a team player who is reliable, punctual and adaptable to rapid change, and can offer flexibility around hours of work. It is essential that you are empathetic, non-judgmental and display a high level of integrity.
In addition, the successful applicant will have:
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor in a Contact Centre environment
- Knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent keyboard and computer skills with a high level of attention to detail
- An excellent understanding and practical application of the Microsoft suite, in particular Excel
- Coaching for performance experience
- Demonstrated ability in successful staff management
- High quality communication skills – both written and verbal, especially an excellent phone manner
If this sounds like you, please send us your application along with a cover letter detailing your leadership and coaching experience and how you will make use of your experience to enhance our team.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications close on Tuesday 28 May 2019
TO APPLY: Please email your completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.