- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- 25 hours each week - Based Wellington city
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
Working for Family Planning will offer you an exciting and challenging work environment. You will have access to a range of staff benefits, along with recognition and development opportunities. As a large NGO Family Planning can support you to make your personal passions the centre of your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a reliable Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join Family Planning. You’ll be part of a small Accounts team based in our National Office, situated on Willis Street, Wellington. This is a permanent role offering 25 hours over five days each week. This position is advertised in a salary range based on a 40 hour week. As this role is part-time (25 hours per week) the salary would be pro-rated based on that (eg a $48k salary would be pro-rata’d to $30k)
In this role you would be reporting to our Financial Controller working within a great team environment. You will have sole responsibility for managing the accounts receivable and bank reconciliation functions for our National based organisation. You will provide back up and support to your team as required.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- High level of numeracy and data entry skills
- Previous experience in using Sage Accpac or another accounting package
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
This role would suit someone:
- Who is part qualified or working towards a qualification with some relevant experience
- Is qualified by experience
- Returning to the workforce with experience
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications close Sunday 24 February 2019.
TO APPLY: Please email your completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.