Friday, March 4, 2016
We are pleased to invite submissions of abstracts for the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Conference Aotearoa New Zealand 2016.
Hosted by Family Planning, Abortion Providers Group Aotearoa New Zealand (APGANZ) and New Zealand Sexual Health Society (NZSHS), the conference will focus on improving access and advancing equity in sexual and reproductive health and rights.
We welcome research relating to the key themes of abortion, advocacy, health promotion and sexuality education, reproductive health, sexual health, and trans identity.
As Māori sexual and reproductive health and rights are protected by the Treaty of Waitangi, and New Zealand is also a signatory to a number of international conventions protecting human rights, preference will be given to abstracts which acknowledge these rights.
Possible conference sessions include:
- Oral presentation - 15 minutes with 5 minutes for questions
- Oral presentation - 25 minutes with 5 minutes for questions
- Interactive workshop - 80 minutes
- Interactive workshop - 40 minutes
- Other, such as art installation, performance piece
The Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Conference Aotearoa New Zealand 2016
- Improving access and advancing equity
- 10 November – 12 November 2016
- Wellington, New Zealand
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.
Find a clinic
Visits are free if you are under
22 (NZ residents only)