Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Our Annual Report for the 2015-2016 financial year is now available online.
You can read about our new Strategic Framework which will guide us until 2020. Our vision is Whakamanahia - Equity, Access, Choice.
This year we're also celebrating our 80th birthday. You'll find testimonials from some of our most well-known supporters throughout the report.
The annual report also highlights:
- Our Māori Work Programme
- Challenges to New Zealand's abortion laws
- Select Committee decision around parental notification
- Developments in nurse prescribing
- Online Consultation service launched
- A new resource - The Colours of Sexuality
- Open hearing on engaging boys and men in SRHR in the Pacific
You can read the annual report here.
Or you can download a PDF copy here.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.
Find a clinic
Visits are free if you are under
22 (NZ residents only)