Friday, July 25, 2014
Forum, our member magazine is out now.
The latest issue looks at prioritising and reducing sexual and reproductive health inequalities. This priority has been added to the Family Planning Strategic Framework.
Also in this issue:
- Select Committee puts recommendations back in focus
- Continuous use of the contraceptive pill
- Change in funding for the Copper IUD
- Female condoms approved
- Investment by Government of Kiribati
- Clinical training in Kiribati
- Client survey helps improves our services
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.
Find a clinic
Visits are free if you are under
22 (NZ residents only)