Wednesday, December 17, 2014
In the latest issue of Forum, we introduce our new Director Clinic Services and Deputy Chief Executive, Kirsty Walsh.
Kirsty will be driving the ongoing project to improve the accessibility of our services – particularly through using new technology to remove barriers.
Also in this issue:
- Client Contact Centre celebrates its 1 year anniversary
- Jadelle remains the subsided implant
- Life Skills project success
- An update on our work in Kiribati
- Introducing our new website and new logo
- Update on nurse prescribing
- LARCs and changing fertility trends
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.
Find a clinic
Visits are free if you are under
22 (NZ residents only)