- Two new nursing opportunities - Hamilton
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT the role
Family Planning is looking for two enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join our Hamilton clinic as a Virtual Consultation Nurse. The role is primarily responsible for undertaking virtual consultations. However, to maintain clinical competency, you are required to complete a minimum of eight clinical hours each week.
Each role is offering 20 hours each week (negotiable). These hours are to be worked between 8.00am - 8.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays 8.00am - 5.00pm on a rostered basis in our Hamilton clinic.
We would love to consider you for the role if you have:
- New Zealand registered with a current practicing certificate
- Previous phone work, preferably clinical phone services
- Previous cervical screen training is preferred
- Initiative and the ability to anticipate situations, create opportunities or avoid problems
- Experience connecting and working with diverse parts of our communities
- Ideally experienced in Sexual & Reproductive Health (not essential as full training will be given).
Family Planning provides our Nurses with an excellent professional development and training programme including NZQA accredited training courses run by expert professionals.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications close Sunday 27 January 2018
TO APPLY: Please email your completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.