- Part-time, Permanent Role
- 15 hours each week
- Based in our Margaret Sparrow Clinic in Wellington
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health service provider. We believe everyone should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health. Our mission is to be Aotearoa’s leading provider and courageous advocate for sexual and reproductive wellbeing and rights.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join Family Planning based in our Wellington clinic. We provide our Nurses with an excellent professional development and training programme including NZQA accredited training courses run by expert professionals. The role is offering 15 hours each week to be worked 8.00pm - 4.30pm on Monday, 8.00am - 4.30pm on Wednesday. This is a permanent role.
We would love to consider you for the role if you are:
- New Zealand registered with a current practicing certificate
- Experience connecting and working with diverse parts of our communities including - Māori, people of the Pacific, and youth
- Ideally experienced in Sexual & Reproductive Health (not essential as full training will be given).
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications close: Monday 5 February 2017
TO APPLY: Send your completed application from, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.