- New nursing opportunity - Tauranga
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
It is an exciting time at Family Planning as we work towards achieving our vision of Equity, Access and Choice. To support our vision, we have identified a number of clinics across Aotearoa situated in high need areas where we will focus on increasing the delivery of our services and new ways of working.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our Tauranga clinic. The role is offering 28 hours each week of which 8 hours are fixed term for 1 year.
These hours are to be worked Monday 8 hours, Tuesday 8 hours, Wednesday 4 hours and Thursday 8 hours (fixed term) each week.
We would love to consider you for the role if you are:
- New Zealand registered with a current practicing certificate
- Experience connecting and working with diverse parts of our communities including - Māori, people of the Pacific, and youth
- Ideally experienced in Sexual & Reproductive Health (not essential as full training will be given).
Family Planning provides our Nurses with an excellent professional development and training programme including NZQA accredited training courses run by expert professionals.
Family Planning is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi. For a position description, application form and details on Family Planning's philosophy, please visit our website at www.familyplanning.org.nz and follow the 'About' link.
Applications close Monday 7 January 2019
TO APPLY: Send your completed application form, CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.