- Permanent, Part-time position
- 19 hours per week
- Based in our Christchurch clinic
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health service provider. We believe everyone should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join Family Planning. We provide our Nurses with an excellent professional development and training programme including NZQA accredited training courses run by expert professionals.
The role is offering 19 hours each week, 7.5 hours on Mondays, 4 hours on Wednesdays and 7.5 hours on Fridays. This is a permanent role and is based in our Christchurch Family Planning clinic.
We would love to consider you for the role if you are:
- New Zealand registered with a current practicing certificate
- Experience connecting and working with diverse parts of our communities including - Māori, people of the Pacific, and youth
- Ideally experienced in Sexual & Reproductive Health (not essential as full training will be given).
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications close on Monday 26 February.
TO APPLY: Send your completed application from, CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.