- Two Permanent, Part-time positions
- Based at our Wellington Clinic
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health service provider. We believe everyone should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for two reliable and dedicated Medical Receptionists to ensure our clients are warmly welcomed into the clinic with a friendly, non-judgemental and professional manner. One role is offering 24.5 hours of work each week, 7.45am - 4.00pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The second role is offering 15 hours of work each week, 9am - 5pm on Thursdays and 8am - 4pm on Fridays. These positions are based in our Wellington Family Planning clinic.
In these roles you will be expected to uphold client confidentiality and provide a high level of customer service at all times. You will be fundamental to the seamless operation of client service and be the interface between our clients and clinicians.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- The ability to communicate empathetically with a diverse group of people.
- An excellent interpersonal and telephone manner.
- A helpful and non-judgemental attitude.
- Be reliable and flexible.
- Previous reception experience and knowledge of Med Tech would be an advantage.
Please specify which position you are applying for in your application.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
TO APPLY: Send your completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 26th February 2018
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.