- New Medical Receptionist opportunities – Tauranga
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
It is an exciting time at Family Planning as we work towards achieving our vision of Equity, Access and Choice. To support our vision, we have identified a number of clinics across Aotearoa situated in high need areas where we will focus on increasing the delivery of our services and new ways of working.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have new opportunities for two reliable and dedicated Medical Receptionists to work in our Tauranga clinic. Both roles offer 14 hours each week.
- The first role is to be worked across Monday, Tuesday and Thursday each week.
- The second role is to be worked across Wednesday and Friday each week.
In this role, you will ensure our clients are warmly welcomed into the clinic with a friendly, non-judgemental and professional manner. You will be expected to uphold client confidentiality and provide a high level of customer service at all times. You will be fundamental to the seamless operation of client service and be the interface between our clients and clinicians.
We would love to consider you for the role if you have:
- The ability to communicate empathetically with a diverse group of people.
- An excellent interpersonal and telephone manner.
- A helpful and non-judgemental attitude.
- Be reliable and flexible.
- Previous reception experience would be an advantage.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications close Sunday 6 January 2018
To apply: Send your completed application from, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.