- Are you a medical practitioner looking for a new opportunity in clinical leadership
- Permanent - 32 hours each week
- Based in Newmarket
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health service provider. We believe everyone should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a unique and rewarding clinical leadership opportunity available at Family Planning. This is a dual role encompassing both clinical practice and leadership. In this role you will be a dedicated resource for enhancing clinical practice through professional development, training and collaborative leadership. You will be part of a regional management team and work closely with the nurse advisor, manager and medical and nursing teams.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about improving health outcomes and eliminating service inequities, particularly for rangatahi Mäori and young people. You will have a strong commitment to the Family Planning philosophy and support our vision of equity, access and choice.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Registered Medical Practitioner with the NZ Medical Council.
- Experience in sexual and reproductive health and ideally vocationally registered in this specialty.
- Proven background in people management and clinical leadership.
- Ability to build, develop and sustain excellent working relationships.
- Adaptable with the ability to drive change to continuously improve and enhance clinical services.
- Available to travel within the northern region.
If you are looking to add balance to your work and life this opportunity will support you to achieve this. Working 32 hours each week over four days Monday to Thursday (days neg.). You will be well-supported in the role and work with a fantastic team of passionate people. Family Planning is offering a remuneration package which includes a base salary, allowance and access to various staff benefits.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
Applications close on Monday 5 March 2018
TO APPLY: Send your completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.