- Wellington based
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Family Planning is looking for a dedicated individual to provide support in a management capacity to our central North Island clinics and staff. This is a highly rewarding role for someone who is passionate about the work of Family Planning and our vision of Equity, Access and Choice for the people of Aotearoa New Zealand.
The role of Clinical Services Manager is the first point of contact for clinic staff, overseeing clinic rosters and coordinating clinic activities. In this role you will be pivotal to ensuring regular communication to staff and providing support around recruitment, retention and clinical professional development. The role offers plenty of variety where you will also contribute to quality and risk management, budgeting and compliance.
We are looking for a highly-organised, client-centric and energetic person. You will have the ability to use your judgement and critical thinking skills to make sound decisions. To be considered for this role you will also have:
- Previous experience in a practice or clinical coordination or management role.
- A proven track record delivering client-focussed services.
- Experience in team leadership, including managing people remotely.
- Understanding of financial management.
- Strong IT skills and experience working with Patient Management Systems.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with a diverse range of people.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Commitment to Family Planning’s philosophy and goals.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
TO APPLY: Send your completed application form, cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Monday 15 January 2018.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.