- Sole charge HR generalist opportunity
- Flexible hours 32 – 40 hours each week
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
about the role
Family Planning is looking for an HR professional with broad generalist experience to lead our Human Resource function. This is a sole charge position providing support and advice at a strategic and operational level to our leaders and staff.
This is a diverse role, with a high level of autonomy reporting to the Chief Executive. You will be involved in a number of HR and organisation-wide projects, implementing new initiatives and leading the day-to-day HR operations with the support from an experienced HR Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Advisor or leader who is looking for career progression or wanting to contribute across an organisation and add value.
The role is based in our National Office, situated on Willis Street, Wellington. There will be occasional travel required across the country and sometimes at short notice. The hours of work can be mutually agreed between 32 – 40 each week.
We would love to consider you for the role if you have the following:
- Generalist HR knowledge and experience in the design and delivery of HR advice and systems.
- Thorough understanding of employment legislation and the practical application of this.
- Previous experience advising on staff disciplinary and performance matters.
- Ability to engage, consult and build relationships across all levels of the organisation.
Working for Family Planning will offer you an exciting and challenging work environment. You will have access to a range of staff benefits, along with recognition and development opportunities. In this role you can contribute to the fantastic work of Family Planning making a difference within our communities and for the people of Aotearoa.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
TO APPLY: Send your completed application form, cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.