10-12 November 2016
Te Papa Tongarewa Museum of New Zealand, Wellington.
Conference theme: improving access and advancing equity.
- Joint sexual health conference set to cross-pollinate interest in the field (NZ Doctor, 9 November, subscription required)
- United States governed by men 'who have little regard for women' -US expert (stuff.co.nz, 11 November 2016)
- Talking sexual health, misogyny and Trump at merged conference (NZ Doctor, 11 November, subscription required)
- 'I think religion has been stuck in the pelvic zone' (Radio New Zealand, 12 November)
- Call to boost testing for potentially severe STD (Radio New Zealand, 13 November)
- STD infections begin to sting New Zealanders (Indian Newslink, 14 November)
- Revolutionary HIV prevention drug could soon be available in New Zealand (stuff.co.nz, 17 November)
- Kiribati association makes inroads on sexual health (Radio New Zealand, 18 November)
- Health group tackles negative attitudes on sexual health (Radio New Zealand, 21 November)
Read about our three international keynote speakers.
Download the conference programme including abstracts (PDF).
Family Planning's last conference was held in 2013.
Brought to you by:
- Abortion Providers Group Aotearoa New Zealand (APGANZ)
- Family Planning New Zealand
- New Zealand Sexual Health Society (NZSHS).
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.